- Title:Conodont color alteration index (CAI) map and conodont-based age determinations for the Winchester 30' x 60' quadrangle and adjacent area, Virginia, West Virginia, and Maryland
- Author(s): Harris, A.G., Stamm, N.R., Weary, D.J., Repetski, J.E., Stamm, R.G., and Parker, R.A.
- Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
- Series and Number: Miscellaneous Field Studies Map MF-2239
- Publication Date: 1994
- Map Scale: 1:100,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 39° 33' 45" N (39.5625)
- South Latitude: 38° 56' 45" N (38.9458)
- East Longitude: 77° 56' 45" W (-77.9458)
- West Longitude: 79° 3' 45" W (-79.0625)
- Publication Format:Digital and Paper
- Geologic units in this publication that are referred to in Geolex:
Chambersburg, Chemung, Conococheague, Corriganville, Deer Valley, Edinburg, Greenbrier, Harrell, Helderberg, Keyser, Licking Creek, Loyalhanna, Mahantango, Marcellus, McKenzie, Needmore, New Creek, New Market, Oranda, Oriskany, Pinesburg Station, Pokejoy, Purcell, Rockdale Run, Romney, Shriver, Stonehenge, Tioga, Tonoloway, Tully, Wills Creek, Wymps Gap
Click image to view
References to non-U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) products do not constitute an endorsement by the DOI.
By viewing the Google Maps API on this web site the user agrees to these TERMS of Service set forth by Google.