- Title:Chinle Formation and Glen Canyon Sandstone in northeastern Utah and northwestern Colorado
- Author(s): Poole, F.G., and Stewart, J.H.
- Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
- Series and Number: Professional Paper 501-D
- Larger Work: Geological Survey Research 1964
- Publication Date: 1964
- Map Scale: 1:1,980,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 41° 0' 0" N (41.0000)
- South Latitude: 39° 0' 0" N (39.0000)
- East Longitude: 106° 0' 0" W (-106.0000)
- West Longitude: 111° 0' 0" W (-111.0000)
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
- Find other maps of this area, in these Map Services:
- The National Map (Base maps, Topography, Cultural data)
References to non-U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) products do not constitute an endorsement by the DOI.
By viewing the Google Maps API on this web site the user agrees to these TERMS of Service set forth by Google.