- Title:Geology of the Jarbidge quadrangle, Nevada - Idaho
- Author(s): Coats, R.R.
- Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
- Series and Number: Bulletin 1141-M
- Larger Work: Contributions to general geology, 1961
- Publication Date: 1964
- Map Scale: 1:62,500
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 42° 0' 0" N (42.0000)
- South Latitude: 41° 45' 0" N (41.7500)
- East Longitude: 115° 15' 0" W (-115.2500)
- West Longitude: 115° 30' 0" W (-115.5000)
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
- Geologic units in this publication that are referred to in Geolex:
Banbury, Cougar Point, Danger Point, Dead Horse, Gods Pocket, Idavada, Jarbidge, Jenny Creek, Meadow Fork, Pole Creek, Robinson Creek, Seventy Six, Slide Creek
Click image to view
References to non-U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) products do not constitute an endorsement by the DOI.
By viewing the Google Maps API on this web site the user agrees to these TERMS of Service set forth by Google.