- Title:Preliminary glacial map of North Dakota
- Author(s): Colton, R.B., Lemke, R.W., and Lindvall, R.M.
- Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
- Series and Number: Miscellaneous Geologic Investigations Map I-331
- Publication Date: 1963
- Map Scale: 1:500,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 49° 0' 0" N (49.0000)
- South Latitude: 45° 55' 0" N (45.9167)
- East Longitude: 96° 32' 45" W (-96.5458)
- West Longitude: 104° 5' 0" W (-104.0833)
- Find other maps of this area, in these Map Services:
- The National Map (Base maps, Topography, Cultural data)
References to non-U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) products do not constitute an endorsement by the DOI.
By viewing the Google Maps API on this web site the user agrees to these TERMS of Service set forth by Google.