- Title:Map showing the thickness and character of Quaternary sediments in the glaciated United States east of the Rocky Mountains - northern Great Lakes states and central Mississippi Valley states, the Great Lakes, and southern Ontario (80 degrees 31' to 93 degrees west longitude)
- Author(s): Soller, D.R.
- Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
- Series and Number: Miscellaneous Geologic Investigations Map I-1970-B
- Publication Date: 1998
- Map Scale: 1:1,000,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 48° 36' 36" N (48.6100)
- South Latitude: 36° 30' 25" N (36.5070)
- East Longitude: 80° 31' 1" W (-80.5170)
- West Longitude: 93° 0' 0" W (-93.0000)
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
- Publication Format:Digital and Paper
Click image to view
References to non-U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) products do not constitute an endorsement by the DOI.
By viewing the Google Maps API on this web site the user agrees to these TERMS of Service set forth by Google.