- Title:Seismic reflection profiles from cooperative investigations in the Strait of Juan de Fuca by the U.S. Geological Survey and Geological Survey of Canada aboard the Canadian survey ship Parizeau, between May 15 and June 3, 1972
- Author(s): Snavely, P.D., and Tiffin, D.L.
- Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
- Series and Number: Open-File Report OF-80-239
- Publication Date: 1980
- Map Scale: 1:49,600
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 48° 30' 0" N (48.5000)
- South Latitude: 48° 4' 59" N (48.0830)
- East Longitude: 122° 40' 1" W (-122.6670)
- West Longitude: 123° 24' 11" W (-123.4030)
References to non-U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) products do not constitute an endorsement by the DOI.
By viewing the Google Maps API on this web site the user agrees to these TERMS of Service set forth by Google.