- Title:Map showing the thickness and character of Quaternary sediments in the glaciated United States east of the Rocky Mountains - northeastern states, the Great Lakes, and parts of southern Ontario and the Atlantic offshore area (east of 80 degrees 31 minutes)
- Author(s): Soller, D.R.
- Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
- Series and Number: Miscellaneous Investigations Series Map I-1970-A
- Publication Date: 1993
- Map Scale: 1:1,000,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 47° 30' 0" N (47.5000)
- South Latitude: 40° 0' 0" N (40.0000)
- East Longitude: 66° 58' 59" W (-66.9830)
- West Longitude: 80° 31' 1" W (-80.5170)
- Publication Format:Digital and Paper
Click image to view
References to non-U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) products do not constitute an endorsement by the DOI.
By viewing the Google Maps API on this web site the user agrees to these TERMS of Service set forth by Google.