National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic map of the Black Hills area, South Dakota and Wyoming
Author(s): DeWitt, Ed, Redden, J.A., Buscher, David, and Wilson, A.B.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Investigations Series Map I-1910
- Publication Date: 1989
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 45° 0' 0" N (45.0000)
- South Latitude: 43° 7' 30" N (43.1250)
- East Longitude: 103° 0' 0" W (-103.0000)
- West Longitude: 104° 52' 30" W (-104.8750)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.