National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic map of the Latir volcanic field and adjacent areas, northern New Mexico
Author(s): Lipman, P.W., and Reed, J.C., Jr.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Investigations Series Map I-1907
- Publication Date: 1989
- Map Scale: 1:48,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 37° 0' 0" N (37.0000)
- South Latitude: 36° 30' 0" N (36.5000)
- East Longitude: 105° 15' 0" W (-105.2500)
- West Longitude: 105° 37' 30" W (-105.6250)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.