National Geologic Map Database
Title: Historic trail maps of the Sterling 1 degree x 2 degrees quadrangle, northeastern Colorado
Author(s): Scott, G.R.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Investigations Series Map I-1894
- Publication Date: 1989
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 41° 0' 0" N (41.0000)
- South Latitude: 40° 0' 0" N (40.0000)
- East Longitude: 102° 0' 0" W (-102.0000)
- West Longitude: 104° 0' 0" W (-104.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.