National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic map of southeastern Alaska
Author(s): Gehrels, G.E., and Berg, H.C.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Investigations Series Map I-1867
- Publication Date: 1992
- Map Scale: 1:600,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 59° 40' 34" N (59.6760)
- South Latitude: 54° 38' 56" N (54.6490)
- East Longitude: 129° 59' 31" W (-129.9920)
- West Longitude: 137° 46' 16" W (-137.7710)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.