National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic map of the Ketchikan and Prince Rupert quadrangle, southeastern Alaska
Author(s): Berg, H.C., Elliott, R.L., and Koch, R.D.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Investigations Series Map I-1807
- Publication Date: 1988
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 56° 0' 0" N (56.0000)
- South Latitude: 54° 40' 1" N (54.6670)
- East Longitude: 129° 59' 56" W (-129.9990)
- West Longitude: 132° 0' 0" W (-132.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.