National Geologic Map Database
Title: Map showing locations of mines and prospects in the Dillon 1 degree x 2 degrees quadrangle, Idaho and Montana
Author(s): Loen, J.S., and Pearson, R.C.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Investigations Series Map I-1803-C
- Publication Date: 1989
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 46° 0' 0" N (46.0000)
- South Latitude: 45° 0' 0" N (45.0000)
- East Longitude: 112° 0' 0" W (-112.0000)
- West Longitude: 114° 0' 0" W (-114.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.