National Geologic Map Database
Title: Metallogenic map of zinc, lead, and barium deposits and occurrences in Paleozoic sedimentary rocks, east-central United States
Author(s): Clark, S.H.B.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Investigations Series Map I-1773
- Publication Date: 1987
- Map Scale: 1:2,500,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 47° 0' 0" N (47.0000)
- South Latitude: 33° 0' 0" N (33.0000)
- East Longitude: 73° 0' 0" W (-73.0000)
- West Longitude: 93° 0' 0" W (-93.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.