National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic map of the Ugashik, Bristol Bay, and western part of Karluk quadrangle, Alaska
Author(s): Detterman, R.L., Case, J.E., Wilson, F.H., and Yount, M.E.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Investigations Series Map I-1685
- Publication Date: 1987
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 58° 0' 0" N (58.0000)
- South Latitude: 57° 0' 0" N (57.0000)
- East Longitude: 155° 0' 0" W (-155.0000)
- West Longitude: 158° 40' 59" W (-158.6830)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.