National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology of the Prince William Sound and Kenai Peninsula region, Alaska -- including the Kenai, Seldovia, Blying Sound, Cordova, and Middleton Island 1:250,000-scale quadrangles
Author(s): Wilson, F.H., and Hults, C.P.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Scientific Investigations Map SIM-3110
- Publication Date: 2012
- Map Scale: 1:350,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 61° 0' 0" N (61.0000)
- South Latitude: 59° 0' 0" N (59.0000)
- East Longitude: 144° 0' 0" W (-144.0000)
- West Longitude: 153° 0' 0" W (-153.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.