National Geologic Map Database
Title: Advanced methods for modeling water-levels and estimating drawdowns within SeriesSEE, an Excel add-in [example from Pahute Mesa Nevada National Security Site]
Author(s): Halford, Keith, Garcia, C.A., Fenelon, Joe, and Mirus, Benjamin
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Techniques and Methods TM4-F4
- Publication Date: 2012
- Map Scale: 1:106,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 37° 19' 18" N (37.3217)
- South Latitude: 37° 8' 0" N (37.1333)
- East Longitude: 116° 23' 35" W (-116.3931)
- West Longitude: 116° 34' 32" W (-116.5756)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.