National Geologic Map Database
Product Description Page
Title: Reconnaissance geologic map of the John Day Formation in the southwestern part of the Blue Mountains and adjacent areas, north-central Oregon
Author(s): Robinson, P.T.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Investigations Series Map I-872
- Publication Date: 1975
- Map Scale: 1:125,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 45° 9' 7" N (45.1520)
- South Latitude: 44° 30' 0" N (44.5000)
- East Longitude: 119° 45' 0" W (-119.7500)
- West Longitude: 121° 7' 26" W (-121.1240)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.