National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic map of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park region, Tennessee and North Carolina [GIS data available]
Author(s): Southworth, Scott, Schultz, Art, Aleinikoff, J.N., and Merschat, A.J.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Scientific Investigations Map SIM-2997
- Publication Date: 2012
- Map Scale: 1:100,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 35° 52' 30" N (35.8750)
- South Latitude: 35° 22' 30" N (35.3750)
- East Longitude: 83° 0' 0" W (-83.0000)
- West Longitude: 84° 0' 0" W (-84.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.