National Geologic Map Database
Product Description Page
Title: Geologic map of the Cook Inlet region, Alaska, including parts of Talkeetna, Talkeetna Mountains, Tyonek, Anchorage, Lake Clark, Kenai, Seward, Iliamna, Seldovia, Mount Katmai, and Afognak 1:250,000-scale quadrangles
Author(s): Wilson, F.H., Hults, C.P., Schmoll, H.R., Haeussler, P.J., Schmidt, J.M., Yehle, L.A., and Labay, K.A.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Scientific Investigations Map SIM-3153
- Publication Date: 2012
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 62° 45' 0" N (62.7500)
- South Latitude: 58° 30' 0" N (58.5000)
- East Longitude: 148° 0' 0" W (-148.0000)
- West Longitude: 155° 0' 0" W (-155.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.