National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic map of the east half of the Belleview South 7.5' x 15' quadrangle, Issaquah area, King County, Washington
Author(s): Booth, D.B., Walsh, T.J., Troost, K.G., and Shimel, S.A.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Scientific Investigations Map SIM-3211
- Publication Date: 2012
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 47° 37' 30" N (47.6250)
- South Latitude: 47° 30' 0" N (47.5000)
- East Longitude: 122° 0' 0" W (-122.0000)
- West Longitude: 122° 7' 30" W (-122.1250)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.