- Title:Map of Indiana showing known faults and historic earthquake epicenters having magnitude of 3.0 and larger
- Author(s): Gray, W.E., and Steinmetz, J.C.
- Publishing Organization: Indiana Geological Survey
- Series and Number: Miscellaneous Map 84
- Publication Date: 2012
- Map Scale: 1:500,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 41° 45' 48" N (41.7633)
- South Latitude: 37° 46' 25" N (37.7736)
- East Longitude: 84° 47' 5" W (-84.7847)
- West Longitude: 88° 5' 52" W (-88.0978)
- Publication Format:Paper
- Publication Order No.:MM84
References to non-U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) products do not constitute an endorsement by the DOI.
By viewing the Google Maps API on this web site the user agrees to these TERMS of Service set forth by Google.