National Geologic Map Database
Title: Map showing potential sources of gravel and crushed-rock aggregate, in the Boulder-Fort Collins-Greeley area, Front Range Urban Corridor, Colorado
Author(s): Colton, R.B., and Fitch, H.R.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Investigations Series Map I-855-D
- Publication Date: 1974
- Map Scale: 1:100,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 40° 37' 30" N (40.6250)
- South Latitude: 40° 0' 0" N (40.0000)
- East Longitude: 104° 37' 30" W (-104.6250)
- West Longitude: 105° 22' 30" W (-105.3750)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.