National Geologic Map Database
Title: Climatic factors related to land-use planning in the Puget Sound basin, Washington
Author(s): Foxworthy, B.L., and Richardson, Donald
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Investigations Series Map I-851-A
- Publication Date: 1973
- Map Scale: 1:1,000,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 49° 0' 0" N (49.0000)
- South Latitude: 46° 31' 30" N (46.5250)
- East Longitude: 120° 29' 35" W (-120.4930)
- West Longitude: 124° 45' 0" W (-124.7500)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.