National Geologic Map Database
Title: Components of the water budget in the Tucson area, Arizona, 1970-72
Author(s): Brown, S.G.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Investigations Series Map I-844-M
- Publication Date: 1976
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 32° 45' 0" N (32.7500)
- South Latitude: 31° 19' 59" N (31.3330)
- East Longitude: 110° 28' 59" W (-110.4830)
- West Longitude: 112° 4' 59" W (-112.0830)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.