National Geologic Map Database
Title: Map showing potential for copper deposits in the eastern three-quarters of the Nogales 2 degrees quadrangle, Tucson area, Arizona
Author(s): U.S. Geological Survey
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Investigations Series Map I-844-G
- Publication Date: 1973
- Map Scale: 1:250,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 32° 0' 0" N (32.0000)
- South Latitude: 31° 19' 59" N (31.3330)
- East Longitude: 110° 0' 0" W (-110.0000)
- West Longitude: 111° 34' 59" W (-111.5830)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.