National Geologic Map Database
Title: Bedrock geologic map of the Seward Peninsula, Alaska, and accompanying conodont data
Author(s): Till, A.B., Dumoulin, J.A., Werdon, M.B., and Bleick, H.A.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Scientific Investigations Map SIM-3131
- Publication Date: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:500,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 66° 35' 53" N (66.5981)
- South Latitude: 64° 19' 17" N (64.3214)
- East Longitude: 161° 0' 0" W (-161.0000)
- West Longitude: 168° 57' 41" W (-168.9614)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.