National Geologic Map Database
Title: Bedrock geologic map showing configuration of the bedrock surface in South Dakota east of the Missouri River
Author(s): Tomhave, D.W., and Schulz, L.D.
Publishing Organization: South Dakota Geological Survey
Series and Number: General Map G-09
- Publication Date: 2004
- Map Scale: 1:500,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 45° 56' 43" N (45.9453)
- South Latitude: 42° 28' 47" N (42.4797)
- East Longitude: 96° 26' 12" W (-96.4367)
- West Longitude: 104° 3' 29" W (-104.0581)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
Publication (PDF, 13.1MB)
GIS files (ZIP, 15.0MB)
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.