National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geologic map of the Morrison quadrangle, Jefferson County, Colorado
Author(s): Scott, G.R.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Miscellaneous Geologic Investigations Map I-790-A
Larger Work: Folio of the Morrison quadrangle, Colorado
- Publication Date: 1972
- Map Scale: 1:24,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 39° 45' 0" N (39.7500)
- South Latitude: 39° 37' 30" N (39.6250)
- East Longitude: 105° 7' 30" W (-105.1250)
- West Longitude: 105° 15' 0" W (-105.2500)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.