National Geologic Map Database
Title: Hydrogeologic framework, groundwater movement, and water budget in the Chimacum Creek Basin and vicinity, Jefferson County, Washington
Author(s): Jones, J.L., Welch, W.B., Frans, L.M., and Olsen, T.D.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Scientific Investigations Report SIR-2011-5129
- Publication Date: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 48° 4' 36" N (48.0767)
- South Latitude: 47° 54' 4" N (47.9011)
- East Longitude: 122° 39' 12" W (-122.6533)
- West Longitude: 122° 52' 26" W (-122.8739)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.