National Geologic Map Database
Title: U.S. Geological Survey protocol for sample collection in response to the Deepwater Horizon oil spill, Gulf of Mexico, 2010: sampling methods for water, sediment, benthic invertebrates, and microorganisms in coastal environments
Author(s): Wilde, F.D., and Skrobialowski, S.C.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Open-File Report OF-2011-1098
- Publication Date: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:10,860,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 30° 30' 0" N (30.5000)
- South Latitude: 24° 30' 45" N (24.5125)
- East Longitude: 80° 0' 0" W (-80.0000)
- West Longitude: 95° 10' 0" W (-95.1667)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.