National Geologic Map Database
Title: Review of samples of sediments, tailings, and waters adjacent to the Cactus Queen Gold Mine, Kern County, California
Author(s): Rytuba, J.J., Kim, C.S., and Goldstein, D.N.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Open-File Report OF-2011-1034
- Publication Date: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:22,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 34° 58' 54" N (34.9817)
- South Latitude: 34° 56' 50" N (34.9472)
- East Longitude: 118° 15' 15" W (-118.2542)
- West Longitude: 118° 17' 47" W (-118.2964)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.