National Geologic Map Database
Title: Environmental and biological data for assessment of the nutrient enrichment effects on agricultural stream ecosystems, 2006-08: a project of the National Water-Quality Assessment Program [Ozark Plateau, Upper Mississippi River Basin, and Upper Snake River Basin study areas]
Author(s): Brightbill, R.A., and Frankforter, J.D.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Data Series DS-517
- Publication Date: 2010
- Map Scale: 1:31,250,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 47° 0' 0" N (47.0000)
- South Latitude: 36° 0' 0" N (36.0000)
- East Longitude: 90° 0' 0" W (-90.0000)
- West Longitude: 116° 0' 0" W (-116.0000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.