National Geologic Map Database
Title: The Upper Cretaceous Frontier Formation in the Kaycee-Tisdale Mountain area, Johnson County, Wyoming
Author(s): Merewether, E.A., Cobban, W.A., and Spencer, C.W.
Publishing Organization: Wyoming Geological Association
Series and Number: Field Conference Guidebook no. 28 [p. 33-44]
Larger Work: Geology and energy resources of the Powder River [basin]
- Publication Date: 1976
- Map Scale: 1:500,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 43° 49' 7" N (43.8185)
- South Latitude: 43° 23' 2" N (43.3839)
- East Longitude: 106° 26' 51" W (-106.4476)
- West Longitude: 106° 48' 48" W (-106.8132)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.