National Geologic Map Database
Title: Summary of pre-Laramide Late Cretaceous sedimentation in the Rock Springs uplift area
Author(s): Roehler, H.W.
Publishing Organization: Wyoming Geological Association
Series and Number: Field Conference Guidebook no. 19 [p. 10-12]
Larger Work: De Voto, R.H., and Bitter, R.K., eds., Sedimentation of Late Cretaceous and Tertiary outcrops, Rock Springs uplift
- Publication Date: 1965
- Map Scale: 1:1,250,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 41° 37' 48" N (41.6299)
- South Latitude: 40° 34' 54" N (40.5816)
- East Longitude: 107° 24' 56" W (-107.4156)
- West Longitude: 110° 31' 27" W (-110.5243)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.