National Geologic Map Database
Title: Notes on a stratigraphic classification of Brazos River and Colorado River outcrop sections based on fusulines
Author(s): Thackrey, E.L.
Publishing Organization: West Texas Geological Society
Series and Number: Field Trip Guidebook [p. 14-15, chart]
- Publication Date: 1951
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 36° 30' 3" N (36.5008)
- South Latitude: 25° 50' 15" N (25.8375)
- East Longitude: 93° 30' 59" W (-93.5164)
- West Longitude: 106° 38' 46" W (-106.6461)
NOTE: The coordinates for this citation are not yet verified. If you find them inaccurate
and choose to notify us (via the Corrections form), we would greatly appreciate it
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.