National Geologic Map Database
Title: Late Precambrian rift and drift sequences and structure across the Blue Ridge-James River Gorge to Lynchburg, Virginia
Author(s): Glover, Lynn, III, Spencer, Edgar, and Wang, Ping
Publishing Organization: Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Geological Sciences
Series and Number: Guidebook no. 10 [p. 1-30]
Larger Work: Schultz, Art, and Henika, Bill, Fieldguides to Southern Appalachian structure, stratigraphy, and engineering geology
- Publication Date: 1994
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 39° 27' 58" N (39.4661)
- South Latitude: 36° 32' 27" N (36.5408)
- East Longitude: 75° 14' 32" W (-75.2422)
- West Longitude: 83° 40' 31" W (-83.6753)
NOTE: The coordinates for this citation are not yet verified. If you find them inaccurate
and choose to notify us (via the Corrections form), we would greatly appreciate it
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.