National Geologic Map Database
Title: Stratigraphy and structure across the Blue Ridge anticlinorium in central Virginia
Author(s): Conley, J.F.
Publishing Organization: Virginia Geological Field Conference
Series and Number: Guidebook no. 20 [p. 1-26]
- Publication Date: 1988
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 39° 27' 58" N (39.4661)
- South Latitude: 36° 32' 27" N (36.5408)
- East Longitude: 75° 14' 32" W (-75.2422)
- West Longitude: 83° 40' 31" W (-83.6753)
NOTE: The coordinates for this citation are not yet verified. If you find them inaccurate
and choose to notify us (via the Corrections form), we would greatly appreciate it
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.