National Geologic Map Database
Title: Devonian to Pennsylvanian stratigraphy and coal beds of the Appalachian Plateaus province
Author(s): Nolde, J.E.
Publishing Organization: Virginia Division of Mineral Resources
Series and Number: Publication no. 131 [p. 1-85]
Larger Work: Geology and mineral resources of the southwest Virginia coalfield
- Publication Date: 1994
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 37° 32' 17" N (37.5380)
- South Latitude: 36° 44' 38" N (36.7440)
- East Longitude: 81° 18' 43" W (-81.3120)
- West Longitude: 83° 7' 59" W (-83.1330)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Little Stone Gap,
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.