National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology of the Cumberland Gap area, Kentucky, Tennessee, and Virginia
Author(s): Englund, K.J., Thomas, R.E., and Roen, J.B.
Publishing Organization: Virginia Division of Mineral Resources
Series and Number: Publication no. 132 [p. 38-42]
Larger Work: Schultz, A.P., and Rader, E.K., eds., Studies in eastern energy and the environment
- Publication Date: 1994
- Map Scale: 1:736,744
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 36° 41' 42" N (36.6950)
- South Latitude: 36° 28' 39" N (36.4775)
- East Longitude: 83° 32' 55" W (-83.5486)
- West Longitude: 83° 46' 38" W (-83.7771)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
Little Stone Gap,
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.