National Geologic Map Database
Title: Upper Devonian outcrop stratigraphy along the Appalachian basin margin in southeastern West Virginia and southwestern Virginia and implications for hydrocarbon exploration
Author(s): Dennison, J.M., Filer, J.K., and Rossbach, T.J.
Publishing Organization: Virginia Division of Mineral Resources
Series and Number: Publication no. 132 [p. 43-49]
Larger Work: Schultz, A.P., and Rader, E.K., eds., Studies in eastern energy and the environment
- Publication Date: 1994
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 38° 47' 3" N (38.7842)
- South Latitude: 36° 56' 2" N (36.9339)
- East Longitude: 79° 25' 38" W (-79.4273)
- West Longitude: 82° 37' 44" W (-82.6288)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.