National Geologic Map Database
Title: Stratigraphy of the Lee Formation in the Cumberland Mountains of southeastern Kentucky
Author(s): Englund, K.J.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 501-B [p. B30-B38]
Larger Work: Geological Survey research 1964
- Publication Date: 1964
- Map Scale: 1:19,800
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 36° 36' 41" N (36.6114)
- South Latitude: 36° 36' 15" N (36.6042)
- East Longitude: 83° 39' 59" W (-83.6664)
- West Longitude: 83° 40' 57" W (-83.6825)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.