National Geologic Map Database
Title: Intertonguing relations of the Lee Formation in southwestern Virginia
Author(s): Englund, K.J., and DeLaney, O.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 550-D [p. D47-D52]
Larger Work: Geological Survey research 1966
- Publication Date: 1966
- Map Scale: 1:1,267,200
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 37° 32' 16" N (37.5378)
- South Latitude: 36° 36' 4" N (36.6011)
- East Longitude: 81° 19' 54" W (-81.3317)
- West Longitude: 83° 40' 29" W (-83.6747)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.