National Geologic Map Database
Title: Lithologic studies of fine-grained Upper Cretaceous sedimentary rocks of the Black Hills region
Author(s): Rubey, W.W.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 165-A [p. A1-A54]
Larger Work: Shorter contributions to general geology, 1930
- Publication Date: 1931
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 45° 13' 17" N (45.2214)
- South Latitude: 43° 49' 20" N (43.8222)
- East Longitude: 104° 13' 47" W (-104.2298)
- West Longitude: 105° 1' 42" W (-105.0283)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.