National Geologic Map Database
Title: Cambrian Carrara Formation, Bonanza King Formation, and Dunderberg Shale east of Yucca Flat, Nye County, Nevada; Article 127
Author(s): Barnes, Harley, Christiansen, R.L., and Byers, F.M., Jr.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 450-D [p. D27-D30]
Larger Work: Geological Survey research 1962; short papers in geology, hydrology, and topography; Articles 120-179
- Publication Date: 1962
- Map Scale: 1:132,613
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 37° 9' 7" N (37.1519)
- South Latitude: 37° 7' 49" N (37.1303)
- East Longitude: 115° 58' 55" W (-115.9819)
- West Longitude: 116° 0' 49" W (-116.0136)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.