National Geologic Map Database
Title: Revision of stratigraphic nomenclature of Cambrian rocks, Nevada Test Site and vicinity, Nevada
Author(s): Barnes, Harley, and Palmer, A.R.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Professional Paper 424-C [p. C100-C103]
Larger Work: Geological Survey research 1961; short papers in the geologic and hydrologic sciences; Articles 147-292
- Publication Date: 1961
- Map Scale: 1:339,428
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 37° 15' 46" N (37.2628)
- South Latitude: 37° 0' 0" N (37.0000)
- East Longitude: 115° 48' 59" W (-115.8164)
- West Longitude: 116° 7' 30" W (-116.1250)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.