National Geologic Map Database
Title: A magnitude 7.1 earthquake in the Tacoma fault zone -- a plausible scenario for the southern Puget Sound region, Washington
Author(s): Gomberg, Joan, Sherrod, Brian, Weaver, Craig, and Frankel, Art
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Fact Sheet FS-2010-3023
- Publication Date: 2010
- Map Scale: 1:400,000
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 47° 26' 0" N (47.4333)
- South Latitude: 47° 7' 30" N (47.1250)
- East Longitude: 122° 18' 42" W (-122.3117)
- West Longitude: 122° 53' 0" W (-122.8833)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.