National Geologic Map Database
Title: Ordovician fossils from wells in the Williston basin, eastern Montana
Author(s): Ross, R.J., Jr.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Bulletin 1021-M [p. M439-M510]
Larger Work: Contributions to general geology, 1955
- Publication Date: 1957
- Cross Section: None
- North Latitude: 49° 55' 52" N (49.9311)
- South Latitude: 44° 8' 0" N (44.1333)
- East Longitude: 97° 0' 0" W (-97.0000)
- West Longitude: 108° 30' 0" W (-108.5000)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.