National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geography and geology of the Black and Grand Prairies, Texas
Author(s): Hill, R.T.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Annual Report 21 [pt. 7, 666 p.]
Larger Work: Walcott, C.D., Twenty-First annual report of the Director of the United States Geological Survey, 1899-1900: Part VII
- Publication Date: 1901
- Map Scale: 1:506,880
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 34° 29' 17" N (34.4881)
- South Latitude: 29° 59' 14" N (29.9872)
- East Longitude: 93° 58' 57" W (-93.9825)
- West Longitude: 99° 2' 28" W (-99.0411)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.