National Geologic Map Database
Title: Geology of the McAlester-Lehigh coal field, Indian Territory, accompanied by a report on the fossil plants, and a report on the Paleozoic invertebrate fossils
Author(s): Taff, J.A., White, David, and Girty, G.H.
Publishing Organization: U.S. Geological Survey
Series and Number: Annual Report 19 [pt. 3, p. 429-600]
Larger Work: Nineteenth annual report of the United States Geological Survey to the Secretary of the Interior 1897-98: Part III - Economic Geology
- Publication Date: 1899
- Map Scale: 1:132,000
- Cross Section: Yes
- North Latitude: 35° 0' 0" N (35.0000)
- South Latitude: 34° 14' 42" N (34.2450)
- East Longitude: 95° 30' 0" W (-95.5000)
- West Longitude: 96° 24' 33" W (-96.4092)
Corrections to this entry?
* See base map disclaimer below.
Find more maps in this area with mapView
- Links and Downloads:
- View the publication from the USGS Publications Warehouse
* Names and boundaries are not necessarily authoritative, and are provided here solely for general orientation.